Pictures of The Fruited Plain




























Comments

  1. Amazing! Wow. Can not wait to enjoy the fruits of your labor. And great name, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Dave (et al.)! Congratulations, and we sure hope to drop in some year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found The Fruited Plain while on business in the area. I loved the coffee so much that I had co-workers bring me back a pound of Thunder Road from their most recent trip. Sadly, I only get to go to each site once, so I might not ever set foot on their wonderfully rustic floors again. Thanks for helping them so much to make such a wonderful space for coffee and, although I can't attest to it personally, apparently great other things, too. English was my favorite subject in school, and I earned and English degree, so I was impressed that you spent so many years teaching English.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Santorum Takes His Gospel of Individualism to Dordt College

A "Plumbline" I wrote that will run on KDCR Friday, 3/19

Seed Catalogs and Crookneck Squash